Services may include any or all of the following, dependent on your specific missing pet scenario. Charges will be clarified by phone.
Discussion with an LPTD Case Coordinator will assist you in proven strategies and tips to help in the recovery of your pet:
- Using Lost Pet Tracking Dogs for your missing pet’s photo design for use on fliers, posters, yard signs, banners, etc
- An aerial or topographic map noting where your pet went missing - with strategic placement of signs, posters, etc. This tool is what will provide you with the highest probability of the direction of travel your roaming pet is venturing on.
- Emergent after hours tracking (restrictions apply)
- The use of Lisa’s awesome K9 team will confirm your sightings or even area of question you may have. Two K9s are decomposition dogs.
- Allotted time for continued use of the K9s. If you wish to start the K9 Team on tracking your missing pet’s scent trail, we continue for as long as you would like, (prior discussion/conditions permitting).
- Emergency/After Hours Tracking - Emergencies don’t wait for convenient times to happen, so based on availability, time of day, weather, and other conditions permitting, the K9 Team will be ready to assist in desperate times. However, we do reserve the right to deny any client at anytime for the safety of the K9 Team (human or not).
Request a case review: 207-200-8060